It is agreed that project accepted are made on the terms
herein. These items will supersede and take precedence
over any terms and conditions which may appear on you
or your company's Letter of Acceptance, or other documentation
from Logictron. In the absence of written acceptance
of these terms by you or your company, the following
actions shall constitute an acceptance of these terms:
instructions given by you or your company for work or
delivery; or your acceptance or your company's acceptance
of payment for a project proposed.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Logictron reserves the right to suspend or cancel a
customer's access to any or all services provided by
Logictron at any time if the account or any of the services
provided are deemed to have been inappropriately used
and/or any of the terms and conditions have been contravened.
The definition of inappropriate use is ultimately at
the discretion of Logictron.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Letter of Acceptance,
all costs stated shall be paid in Singapore dollars.
- The prices of the projects and services provided
are exclusive of any amount for governmental customs,
taxes, fees or similar costs relating to the projects
and services which if payable will be borne by you
or your company.
- Any invoice amount which is overdue will be charged
with late interest at the rate of 2% per month on
the outstanding balance which you or your company
shall pay. Logictron reserves the right to suspend
deliveries of the project while any payment is overdue.
- If any sum payable under this Agreement is not
paid within 7 days after the due date then without
prejudice to Logictron's other rights and remedies.
Logictron reserves the right to charge interest on
such sum on a day basis as well after as before any
judgement from the date or last date for payment thereof
to the date of actual payment.
- Logictron is entitled to register internet domain
registrations for .com, .org, .net, .com.sg, .org.sg,
.info, .biz domain names.
- Logictron will process your application for registration
upon receipt of cleared funds & relevant domain
name registration information from you. Logictron
reserves the right to restrict use of this domain
name until full payment has been received if Logictron
registers a domain name before receipt of the registration
- Logictron will register the name on your behalf
for a period of 1 year from the date of application.
Renewal of domain name may be made upon receipt of
payment of renewal fees after this time period has
- No refunds can be made by Logictron once the domain
name has been registered.
- Logictron does not guarantee that the domain name
requested will be registered until the registrant
receives confirmation of registration from Logictron.
- The registrant verified that all details and information
submitted in respect of a domain name registration
are true and correct.
- The registrant is responsible for the domain name
registered and ensures the way in which it is used
(directly or indirectly) does not infringe the legal
rights of any third party. Logictron is not responsible
for the use of registered domain names especially
where there may be conflict over rights to ownership.
- Ownership of domain name in belongs to registrant. For transfer of ownership, please fax an authorisation letter to Logictron at +65.6722 0616 with your company's letterhead and registrant's signature. $30 will be charged for per ownership transfer.
- The registrant indemnifies Logictron from any costs
and legal proceedings that arise as a result of the
registration of a domain name.
- Additional payment terms apply if renewal is not made promptly.
- Renewal Expired Domain Names. After its expiration date has passed, the domain name may be, but is not obligated to, renewed. At any time after expiration, any request to renew, an addtional fee will be imposed. After the expiration date of your domain name registration and before it is deleted or renewed, we may direct your domain name to an IP address designated by us, including, without limitation, to an IP address which hosts a parking, under construction or other temporary page that may include promotions and advertisements for, and links to, Logictron's Web site, Logictron's product and service offerings, third-party Web sites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. If your domain name is not renewed, you agree that unless you notify us to the contrary we may, in our sole discretion, renew and transfer the domain name to a third party on your behalf, and your failure to so notify us after the domain name expiration date shall constitute your consent to such a Direct Transfer.
WEB & EMAIL HOSTING
- The content and any activities conducted through
the web site are the sole responsibility of the account
holder. You are responsible for ensuring that your
web site conforms to all local, state, federal, and
international laws. You are responsible for securing
permission to use any copyrighted, trademarked or
otherwise legally protected images, text, or other
web site elements.
- Logictron is in no way affiliated with any web sites
it hosts and responsible for any views expressed.
You affirmatively acknowledge that Logictron is relying
on Your representation concerning Your proper use
of all content on any web site You create or control.
- Moving your web site from one hosting server or
provider to another is Your responsibility. Logictron
will not transfer or FTP Your web site to another
- Account Information would be only given to registrant upon verification via email.
- Ownership of account belongs to registrant. Ownership can only be transferred by registrant upon verification via email.
- Any of the following content to be stored on it's
- Illegal Material : Including any copyrighted works,
visual files or commercial audio and/or any material
which is in infringement or violation of any National
or International laws or regulations.
- Adult Material : Including all pornography, erotic
images or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The definition
of adult material is ultimately at the discretion
- Warez Material : Included pirated software, ROMS,
emulators, phreaking, IP spoofing, hacking and password
- Your Company will be responsible for individual user's email usage. Kindly inform all the staffs in Your Company that:
- they should not send any email attachment that exceed 10MB;
- clear their webmail's trash and sent folder;
- do not set keep a copy of email in the server in their mail client's (eg, Outlook) setting;
- spamming is not allowed.
- Logictron charges:
- $30 per retrieving account information (Administrator's user ID & password);
- $30 per ownership transfer;
- $80 for investigating of missing emails;
- $80 for reactivating of account due to misuse.
- Logictron reserves the rights the terminate or deactivate the Web and Email hosting account at any time and does not compensate in any way for terminating or deactivating Web and Email hosting account if any of the above terms are infringed.
WEB DESIGN SERVICES
- The content and images used in the web site are
the sole responsibility of the account holder.
- Your website developed by Logictron will be published
within a maximum of 10 working days upon receipt of
PUBLIC ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Please remember that any information you disclose on
your website becomes public information and you should
exercise caution when deciding to disclose personally-identifying
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and
hold us harmless from and against any claim brought
against us by a third party resulting from the provision
of Services by us to you and your use of the Server,
and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings,
claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal
costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered
and howsoever incurred by us in consequence of your
breach or non-observance of these terms.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless
Logictron against liabilities arising out of; (1)
copyright infringement; (2) any material supplied
by client infringing or allegedly infringing on the
proprietary rights of a third party; (3) any defective
products/services sold to client from Logictron's
server and (4) any injury to person or property caused
by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection
with Logictron's servers.
- The content and images used in the web site are
the sole responsibility of the account holder.
- Logictron will not be responsible for any damages
your business may suffer.
- Logictron makes no warranties of any kind, expressed
or implied for services we provide. Logictron disclaims
any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from
delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and
all service interruptions caused by Logictron and
- Logictron reserves the rights to revise its policies
at any time.
This Agreement may be terminated forthwith by either
party on giving notice in writing to the other if the
other party shall have a receiver appointed or shall
pass a resolution for winding up otherwise than for
the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation
or reconstruction or a court of competent jurisdiction
shall make an order to that effect or if the other party
shall become subject to an administration order or shall
enter into any voluntary arrangement with its creditors
shall cease or threaten to cease to carry on business.
- Neither Logictron nor you or your company shall
be responsible for delays or lack of performance resulting
from events of Force Majeure which shall include but
not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake,
storm, tidal wave or other acts of nature; riot, war,
hostility, public disturbance or acts of public enemies;
strikes or other labour disputes or work stoppages;
prohibitions by or acts of governments or public agencies;
failure or interruption of transportation or other
utilities; and all unforeseeable events beyond recognised
as Force Majeure in general international commercial
- If an event of Force Majeure occurs, a party's
contractual obligations affected by such an event
under this Agreement shall be suspended during the
period of delay caused by the Force Majeure and shall
be automatically extended, without penalty, for a
period equal to such suspension. The party claiming
Force Majeure shall promptly inform the other party
in writing and shall furnish within fifteen (15) days
thereafter sufficient proof of the occurrence and
duration of such Force Majeure. In the event of Force
Majeure, the parties shall immediately consult with
each other .in order to find an equitable solution
and shall be all reasonable endeavours to minimise
the consequences of such Force Majeure.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Logictron reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, Logictron may change these Terms.
All notices or demands shall be effective if in writing
and shall be deemed to have been duly made when sent
to Logictron in the following manner to: 457 Upper East Coast Road #07-03 Singapore 466503.
This agreement is governed by Singapore law and you
hereby submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction
of the Singapore Courts.
Tel : (65) 9755 2712